Tea Set Zakka 茶具雜貨



Before introducing my works, I would like to talk about a background story first...
One day, I talked to Pan that I wanned to make a tea set zakka (a teapot key holder and a teacup pouch) for my best friend's birthday, he thought my idea was too strange, and no one went out with a teapot/ teacup. I asked my brother the same question, he agreed with Pan. I had been thinking for few days, this idea was really good. Why not? Nothing is impossible! Right? Therefore I am not reconciled to start my plan.

在介紹這套作品之前,我想說一下背景故事...
有一天,我跟阿pan說要做一套茶具雜貨送好朋友作生日禮物,一個茶壺鎖匙包和一個茶杯錢包,他聽了覺得很古怪,說沒有人會帶著茶壺茶杯出門去。後來我也問了弟弟,他竟然也同意阿Pan的話。我想了幾天,倒覺得這個主意真的不錯,在人類沒有踏足月球之前,不也覺得這理念很荒謬嗎?Nothing is impossible!! 於是我不死心地繼續進行這個計劃。

(1) Teapot Key Holder 茶壺鎖匙包

Item# HJ-0077
Size: 8.3cm height (excluding bead, cord and ring), 11cm width
Completed date: 2009/02/13


很喜歡木珠的部分,就像茶壺蓋的一部分一樣.
I like the wooden bead, it seems like a part of teapot cover.

(2) Teacup Pouch 茶杯零錢包

Item# HJ-0078
Size: 9.3cm height, 9.8cm width
Completed date: 2009/02/13


I am weak on embroidery, although there are only few works~><
我的刺繡很弱,雖然只有幾個英文字,總覺得繡得怪怪的。

沒有留言: