Chinese Happyness Wedding Signature Pen (Red) 喜洋洋婚宴簽名筆 (紅)

Item# HJ-0051
Size: 16.5cm height
Completed date: 2008/8/24


The bouquet is made by low-priced flowers, its quality is low also, specially the edge of petal is raw. Therefore it can be used for practice only.
這支筆由廉價的絲帶花組成,品質不太好,尤其是花瓣的邊緣,散口十分嚴重,所以這種花只可以當練習用。

Someone may cannot accept the red, although red means happyness in Chinese. Just like my family, my Dad like it, but my mum think it is old-fashioned. I think the color is not the important thing, my main concern is the design.
不是人人都可以接受這個紅色的簽名筆,完成這支筆後,爸爸很喜歡,不過媽媽卻嫌太老土。我覺得顏色只是其次,最重要是筆的設計。

I like the lovely circle bouquet with white bead chain around. I think it will be much better if adding something on the top, just like a crown. But what material should be used? i have no idea at this moment~>< 圓滾滾的花球加上白色的珠鏈,感覺很可愛,我喜歡這個設計。 如果可以在花球的頂部加點東西,成皇冠形狀,就更好了。 可是還沒想到要加些什麼~>"<

沒有留言: